Wednesday, December 24, 2014

the most wonderful time?

 
Happiest Holidays to all of you who have read I Guess We’re Through since we launched it last month.  I’m blown away by the support, the sweet comments, the private, heartfelt messages, and the Facebook “likes” and “shares.”

This new venture, a collaboration with my fellow Fashion Police colleage, Raquel Kelley, moved from the back burner to the front after we lost our fearless, fierce, off-the-charts funny, huge-hearted leader, Joan Rivers. Being abruptly unemployed allowed me the time to make this blog happen. It’s the window that opened after the door sadly closed.
I firmly believe that there’s always going to be a window. Sometimes you’ll need to chip off the paint to pry it open, but it’ll be there. Joan knew that all too well and as you can see, she’s up there looking over us as we practice what she preached!



So if the “hap-happiest season of all” seems like the “crap-crappiest season of all,” just know that this too shall pass. Hold your head up high, celebrate what you have, and toast to all the love in your life. That’s what I’ll be doing!

Warm wishes from my family and me for a happy, healthy holiday, filled with lots of love!




No comments:

Post a Comment